Проект Buro 24/7 приступает к поискам DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
What we need:
An experienced Digital Project Manager to join our Moscow team in driving the delivery of new features for the Buro Global network (currently across 9 countries). As an integral part of our business team in Moscow, you will work and manage the relationship and work flow between our 3rd party development partners, international business stakeholders and the London leadership team to ensure on time delivery and SLAs are adhered too. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working under pressure and within tight deadlines, however has a close eye on the detail. You will be required to be solution orientated, flexible and professional at all levels, good clear communication, negotiation and influencing skills that contribute to effective liaison and team working. You would have led multi-functional project teams for successful delivery and be able to present to an executive level as well as be comfortable and able to drive technical prioritisation and decisions making.
Project and issues management
- Day to day responsibility for web and platform development, prioritising and deadline management at a project and programme level across London and Moscow.
- Accountable for the delivery of migrating our 9 licensees onto our new platform. Leading migration plans and business activities to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Responsible for executive level reporting related to sprint progress and project status.
- You will lead on defining the scope per sprint, maintain the project status and ensure its timeliness of delivery and quality of development.
- You will ensure team velocity is managed and maintained to a high standard and the quality of development is as per the business requirement.
- You will establish and organise all key business stakeholder meetings that are required to discuss project deliverables and scope with development, providing minutes and actions and following up on tasks post discussions.
- Comfortable serving as the primary liaison between our in-house and external development teams, London and Moscow resources, delegating tasks and ensuring project risks and issues are logged, monitored, reported on, managed and mitigated.
- You need to be comfortable interfacing with senior management to escalate risks and issues and unblock barriers.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities. Able to cut through noise to identify milestones and dependencies and ensure the team are set up to deliver.
- Able to lead daily stand ups, sprint planning sessions, estimations and capable of driving industry standard cadences.
- Ensure all project output has gone through thorough formal testing and quality checks are in place for pixel perfect design and development before presenting back to the wider business.
- Resource and budget management.
- Comfortable setting priorities and reviewing output across development workstreams including Front End, Back End, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure.
- Managing the inbound of new feature requests, estimations and roadmap planning.
- You should be comfortable using tools such as Jira and knowledge of You Track is beneficial.
New feature management
- Work closely with Product and the Business to ensure that all new features have been captured, fully scoped, estimated and reflected into the plan/roadmap.
- Maintain tight visibility of scope and communicate scope creep.
- From time to time contribute to finding entrepreneurial solutions for out of scope requirements or new technologies/innovation.
- Contribute to development of the roadmap for future deployments and manage communication to the business.
Stakeholder and team management
- Able to communicate progress, priorities, issues and blockers to members of the broader team (London and Moscow).
- Fluent English (spoken and written) as key team members are based in London.
- Experience building and launching large scale projects from the ground up in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve technical and business-related implementation problems in real-time and assign to other team members or escalate as appropriate.
- Excited by the challenge of managing simultaneous projects with different stakeholders globally.
Financial and People Management
- Monitor project expenditure against budgets and forecasts, including staff costs, operating expenses and procurements and ensuring adherence to best practice financial management.
- Comfortable producing documentation requested by the Accounts departments in a timely manner to avoid impact to plans.
- Experience of managing the recruitment of resources direct or via a 3rd party partner.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English speaking (must) and good English writing skills.
- Innovative thinker.
- 3+ year proven experience as a project manager or programme manager delivering Digital projects.
- Publishing experience is advantageous
- Experience working with adtech platforms and services.
- Experience working with offshore development teams and senior level management.
- Proven experience in embedding and championing new product development processes.
- Experience managing the expectations of multiple, sometimes conflicting product owners across different streams of work.
- Must be a self-motivated, proactive, flexible, adaptable, resourceful and accountable personality.
- Strong organisational skills, detail-oriented, organised, and efficient with an ability to simplify the complex into clear plans.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Resource management - accurately plan and organise resources so that all tasks are completed within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Proven experience in project management principles and methodologies, Agile is a must, others in addition advantageous. 3+ delivering projects using a variety of agile, scrum and waterfall project management methodologies. Proven experience using project management tools such as MS Project, TeamGantt or something similar as well as word, power point, excel and Google docs.
- Strong technical skills working with Ruby on Rails is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, including JIRA and products such as slack.
USP OF BURO BRAND AND PRODUCT
- Editorial pillars based on target audience propensity to view luxury as an experience – cultural experiences, travel, shopping, going out and how to enable a luxury lifestyle for generation now
- Where technology progresses inspiration to action – BURO.’s editorial is built to drive interactions from the target audience – sharing, social integration, liking, bookmarking, booking, shop-able content, becoming a community, advocating editorial campaigns and showing up to BURO. events.
- Outcome of above delivers deeper engagement, audience data and a better ROI for advertisers – which is what they want. Also sets up Buro to deliver revenue diversification’s in YR’s 2, 3 and 4 through membership and loyalty, merchandise, affiliate revenue, data and audience monetisation through lead generation, digital eventing and education.
- Buro brand is globally consistent as compared to existing competitors driving ability to maximise understanding and revenue from global clients
BURO GLOBAL – ABOUT US
- Buro Global is the UK Company’s House registered headquarters for the Buro 24/7 brand. Buro Global is the centralized function for driving overall strategy for the development and evolution of the Buro 24/7 brand– publishing platform, global partnerships, global advertising sales and international markets and expansion – which operates in 9 countries and 4 continents. We operate three company structures across the network – wholly owned, joint venture and licensee partnership.
- The business model for this publishing platform is to offer a centralized platform/CMS that licensees and joint venture partners can access and Buro 24/7 receives revenues based on a management fee for access to the brand and platform. We also receive a % of brand revenues from each market. Therefore, delivering continual innovation and value in the platform, allows us to retain or increase revenues from management fees. It is also an attractive proposition to new markets and publishing partners, giving them speed to market, and avoidance of expensive development costs.
Buro24/7 is approved by the top 20 luxury fashion and beauty brands, providing access to global brand revenues for publishing partners and has worked with many brands on digital, native, branded-content, social media and experiential executions.
What we offer
- Office m. Krasnopresnenskaya / m. Ul. 1905;
- Official registration in compliance with all norms and requirements of the labor code of the Russian Federation.
- Work in a friendly team with a good creative atmosphere.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.
Ждем Ваши резюме по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org
СВЯЗАТЬСЯ С НАМИ